Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Springfield/Greene County has been serving the local Ozarks area since 1985. We are a local family owned and operated business. We live and work in this community too, so we might even be neighbors. We strive to provide excellent customer service during what can be a stressful time and to minimize that stress and disruption these events may bring to your life. We are nearby and ready to assist you with your storm, water damage, fire, mold remediation and biohazard clean-up. With over 30 years of experience our highly trained staff is ready 24 hours a day for your residential and commercial emergencies.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (417) 865-7711
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2040 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Springfield / Greene County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.